In order to sort out many problems faced by the member industries in this area, this association was formed in the year 1983. Presently we have 53 industries as our members ( including member industries beyond MIDC area )
PRIA continues to take up common problems faced by members with respective authorities and we are happy to mention that PRIA has done remarkable progress in spite of various difficulties. We are enumerating various activities of the Association.
Our association is running an English medium school, which was earlier affiliated to K.T.S.P. Mandal, Khopoli, up to 31.03.2007. Since 01.04.2007, school is being managed by our Association. Our school does not receive any grant from Government. About 1700 students are presently studying in the school.
The facilities are available up to Xth standard. We are proud to mention that the school has retained its reputation of 100% results at the board level this year also. This is the seventeenth consecutive year that the school has achieved such laurels.
On behalf of the Managing Committee and the members, we express our heartiest congratulations to all the teachers, staff, students and parents of PRIA school.
PRIA has introduced ‘Health Plan’ for the benefit of students / teachers & PRIA Staff, which includes free medical treatment in Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital to the extent of amount agreed to jointly, as well insurance coverage for accidental Death & Permanent Total Disablement.
CETP which is established by PRIA, is being successfully operated with active co-operation from Members, MIDC and MPCB.
The expansion of CETP is also under active consideration.
Our association is working under many constraints. For organizing various activities, such as development programs, meetings and other related activities PRIA needs continuous support from all the member industries. The tasks ahead can be accomplished only with the active and a wholehearted support and participation. Our efforts are on to induce remaining industries to become the member of our association.
1) Take up the problems of industries collectively with the Government agencies.
2) Help the industries in this area to solve their general problems.
3) Organize educational programs for training of industrial employees.
4) Establish and maintain a library / hospital
5) Run Recreation Centre for the benefit of all the industrial employees.
6) To set up School, College etc. and spreading of education.
1. Membership Subscription
2. Donation, Grants and Gifts
3. Proceeds from the arranged cultural and other entertainment program.
4. Proceeds from the development program.
1. Membership of the PRIA will be classified as ‘Ordinary member’
2. The admission will not be given unless a written application in the prescribed form is approved by a simple majority of the Managing Committee.
3. Admission shall not be refused unless such admission is considered to be detrimental to the objects of the PRIA by the Managing Committee.
4. The membership of PRIA ceases
a) Resignation from PRIA
b) On removal / Expulsion
c) On failure to pay subscription for a period of two consecutive years.
5. The Managing Committee may re-admit the removed/ expelled members as new members, if sufficient grounds are furnished and accepted by the Managing Committee.
Registration No. Bombay 25/83 ( Raigad )
Public Trust Registration No. F 387 ( Raigad )
Registration Address : P/23, MIDC Rsidential Area, Mohopada, Rasayani,
Tal : Khalapur, Dist : Raigad, Pin : 410 222